How Our Repair Service Works
We made this online repair service easy and convenient for our customers.|
First, go to REPAIRS category that can be found on the right side of our web site. Find a picture of your air purifier and click on it to start placing your order for repairs. If you do not see the picture of an air purifier you need to repair, you may contact us for an estimate.
On next page the price and what this service includes are displayed.
We will ask you to fill out all the necessary information to complete your order.
We accept Visa©™, Master Card©™, Discover®™, American Express©®™, at the time you submit your order.
After placing your order, you send us your air purifier for repairs. We will provide you with order # that you will need to write on ALL sides of the shipping box and our Los Angeles, California shipping address along with shipping recommendations at the end of your order placement.
Our standard completion time for repairs is 2 weeks and it includes the following:
1. Full diagnostic, testing and cleaning of your unit.
2. Repair of mechanical and/or electrical problems.
3. Lubrication of all mechanically moving parts.
4. Complete quality control and post repair inspection.
5. 90 days warranty on all replaced parts and labor.
6. We ship your repaired unit back to you at our expense.
7. We provide you with UPS tracking #, so you know the date your repaired air purifier comes back.
After the order is placed you are able to view the status of your repair service throughout the whole experience with us.